CEEPUS is an university exchange programme which supports cooperation between universities especially in the Central European area and is organised within individual university networks. Cooperation in this programme helps build towards European integration. The International Agreement upon which the cooperation is based is the CEEPUS III Agreement, which has came into force on May 1st, 2011 and has replaced the former CEEPUS II Agreement.
Under the CEEPUS III programme, MENDELU participates in several networks offering exchange study stays. These projects give you the opportunity to study at any faculty of the University.
Faculty of Regional Development and International Studies:
- CIII-AT-0050 Education Without Frontiers
- CIII–CZ-0111 GEOREGNET
Faculty of Business and Economics:
- CIII-SK-0044 Applied Economics and Management
- CIII-SI-0215 International CEEPUS Network of Administration, Economics and Organizational Sciences
Faculty of AgriSciences:
- CIII-HR-0306 For Safe and Healthy Food in Middle-Europe
- CIII-SK-0405 (Umbrella) Renewable energy sources
- CIII-SK-1516 (Umbrella) Bioscience, Food and Health
Faculty of Forestry and Wood Technology:
- CIII-PL-0062 Applied Geoinformatics (CEE-GIS)
Faculty of Horticulture:
- CIII-CZ-0311 Landscape management – Sustainable land use perspectives in the Central European Region