Under the Erasmus+ programme, Mendel University offers various opportunities for international academics under individual inter-institutional agreements within the Erasmus+ programme.
- Individual visits of academics are possible within mutual cooperation between universities based on their inter-institutional agreements.
- Each faculty has agreements which includes student placements together with academic placements (staff placements for teaching).
- The Erasmus+ (European countries) programme is open both to academic and administrative staff (teaching and training).
- The required minimum teaching hours for an academic placement is set at 8 hours on an average of 5 days a week for 1 person, depending on specific conditions set by the inter-institutional agreement between Mendel University and particular university.
- To arrange an academic placement at Mendel University please contact the relevant faculty coordinator representatives at the specific faculty or institute.