VZOR - During the Stay
- the LA may be modified upon arrival abroad if necessary
- the student shall prepare a new study plan, so called Changes to Original Learning Agreement (Changes / Changes to LA = During the Mobility Part of LA), taking into account his/her specialization, and upon potential consultation with the faculty coordinator and on condition of obtaining at least 18 ECTS per semester in specialized subjects
- guidelines for completion of Changes and faculty requirements can be found on faculty websites
- the student shall sign the Changes to LA, have them approved first by the faculty IRO, then by the coordinator abroad
- the student shall upload the Changes to the UIS Checklists (see above) within 30 days of the start of the semester at the institution abroad
- the MENDELU form shall be used; in case the institution abroad has its own form, the student shall fill in both
- some examples of filled Changes can be found in the presentation from information meeting
Changes to original Learning Agreement (MENDELU form)
- is possible only upon agreement with the sending and receiving institutions
- the student shall not be awarded funds for the extension automatically; it depends on the sending institution whether it shall grant the scholarship for the extension of the stay
- extension without entitlement to scholarship (Erasmus+ zero-grant student):
- the student may apply for the extension at any time during the stay through the Application for Extension
- the student shall not obtain financial support; however, the status of an Erasmus student and ensuing benefits (e.g. waiver of the tuition fee at the institution abroad etc.) shall remain
- extension of the stay by an entire semester with financial support (possible only in the WS):
- the student may apply for the extension through the Application by 30 October of the academic year concerned
- the student shall have the application confirmed by the partner coordinator and then send it by e-mail to the IRO of the home faculty for approval
- the approved document shall be referred by the faculty IRO to the Rectorate DIRI for the approval of funding
- in case there are sufficient funds, the DIRI officer for Erasmus+ study stays shall approve the application and shall inform the student, the partner coordinator, as well as the faculty IRO coordinator
- the change in the total amount of scholarship must be specified in the Amendment to the GA sent to the student after the delivery of the Transcript of Records for the previous semester (or of the Statutory Declaration on passing the specialized subjects and obtaining 18 ECTS credits) and of the LA (see above) for the next semester
- extension of the stay with financial support (shorter than one semester):
- is only possible for reasons related to study (e.g. longer exam period than expected etc.)
- the student shall contact the DIRI officer for Erasmus+ study stays with request to extend the mobility no later than 1 month before the originally planned end of the stay
- other administrative matters shall be discussed between the student and the coordinator on an individual basis
Statutory Declaration on passing specialized subjects
Learning Agreement (MENDELU form)
In case there are changes to the originally approved Traineeship Agreement (in the content or the person of the coordinator), they must be approved in writing by the sending institution as well as by the receiving organization. The trainee shall fill in the form Changes to Traineeship Agreement, have it confirmed by the representative of the receiving organization and shall send it by e-mail for approval to the international relations officer of his/her faculty, which upon approval by the faculty coordinator shall refer the document to the Department of International Relations and Internationalization and by e-mail back to the trainee.
- Extension is possible only upon agreement with the sending institution and receiving organization!
- The trainee shall not be entitled to a grant toward an extended period of the traineeship.
- The Application for Extension confirmed by representatives of the sending institution and receiving organization must be delivered to the Department of International Relations and Internationalization no later than 1 month before the original end of the traineeship as stated in the Grant Agreement.
- The trainee shall fill in the Application for Extension of Erasmus+ Placement Period.
- The trainee shall have the application confirmed first by the receiving organization, where the traineeship takes place.
- Then he/she shall send the confirmed application by e-mail to the international relations officer of the home faculty for approval.
- If the faculty approves, the application shall be sent to the Department of International Relations and Internationalization and the student should be instructed to adjust the Travel Proposal.
- In cooperation with the faculty, the trainee shall modify the Travel Proposal, pay additional travel insurance and have the receipt of payment delivered to the Department of International Relations and Internationalization.
- Afterwards, the Department of International Relations and Internationalization e-mail the scan of approved application to the trainee.
- Is possible upon agreement of the trainee with the sending institution and if longer than 5 days in comparison with the originally approved duration, an Amendment to the Grant Agreement is concluded and as the case may be, the grant is proportionately reduced. The minimum duration of the traineeship, i.e. 2 months, must be maintained.
- In case the student fails to fulfil the minimum length of the Traineeship, i.e. 2 months, he/she must return the grant in its entirety! (This provision shall not apply in case of termination of the stay due to force majeure).
Erasmus+ credit mobility
- If you have any changes in your study contract during the SMS stay, you must fill in part LA of the DURING MOBILITY form (During the Mobility), have it confirmed by the host institution, the home faculty coordinator and ensure that a copy arrives at the IRO – changes must be approved within 30 days of the start of your study visit.
- Immediately inform MENDELU about any changes (shortening or extension of your stay) and any problems with the fulfillment of the study contract!
- For an SMP internship stay, you must complete and have the Changes to Traineeship Agreement confirmed.
Extension of stay for credit mobility is not normally possible, if this possibility occurs, we will inform you about it.
In this case, it is necessary to keep the following steps:
- to obtain written consent of the receiving and sending institution to extend the study stay,
- submit an Application for Extension of Study Stay (SMS) or Application for Extension of Internship (SMP),
- sign an addendum to the Grant Agreement concluded between the student and the sending institution before the end of the original study stay,
- ensure that the extension period follows the original study stay,
- ensure that the maximum duration of the study stay is not exceeded, ie 12 months in one study cycle.
In case the student finds out upon arrival that subjects approved by the home faculty in the Learning Agreement cannot be studied in full at the partner university (absence of the subjects at the host university or another reason on part of the recipient institution), he/she must immediately contact the International Relations Office of the relevant faculty and to send proposal of Changes to Learning Agreement with newly enrolled courses.