International Relations Office MENDELU announces the 2nd round of the selection procedure for the academic year 2023/24 for study stays and internships within the Erasmus+ program and Bilateral agreements.
You can apply for the following programmes:
- Study stays in summer semester of academic year 2023/24, Europe, for 1 semester, min 2 months, scholarship for living expenses
- Internships – Europe, 2 – 12 months, scholarship for living expenses, earliest realization from 1st July 2023
- Recent Graduate Internship – Europe, application must be send before the end of study, internship can be realized until 12 months after the end of study, 2 – 12 months, scholarship for living expenses for the first 2 months, earliest realization from 1st July 2023
- Short-term internship for Ph.D. students – Europe, 5 – 30 days, scholarship for living expenses, earliest realization from 1st July 2023
- BILATERAL AGREEMENTS
- Study stays or Internships – outside Europe, 1 – 12 months, scholarship for travel and living expenses
- Summer schools around the world, 1 – 30 days, scholarship for registration fee
For all stays you can apply between 2nd and 23rd May 2023
The written and oral language test will take place between 5th and 16th June 2023.
The results of the selection procedure will be announced on 30th July 2023
Preparatory language course from English will be held in the week from 15th till 19th May 2023. The course will be open according to student’s interest. For more information and application (until 10th May 2023) contact: email@example.com.
For additional information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for mobilities within Erasmus+ programme and email@example.com for bilateral agreements.
On the occasion of the global event Africa Day 2023 the conference Innovations for Africa´s Future Generations was held in Prague on May 25, 2023. The event was organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in cooperation with African embassies in…6. 6. 2023
Call for nominations! "Sandwich" Doctoral ScholarshipBar-Ilan University in Tel Aviv invites you to apply to the "Sandwich Program", which attracts high-achieving doctoral students from universities around the world to do up to six months of research in Israel as part of their Ph.D. studies. The…2. 6. 2023
Study, research and language stays in ItalyThe Italian government offers scholarships of €900 per month for several types of placements: Study and research stays for students in Masters and PhD programs lasting 6-9 months. Double-supervised PhD study projects lasting 6-9 months. …29. 5. 2023
Study stay/two-month internships for doctoral students within the Erasmus+…Offer of studies and two-month internships for doctoral students. Apply for a study or internship at one of the partner universities outside the EU. The following universities are on offer: South Africa – Stellenbosh University …21. 4. 2023
Selection ProcessThe International Relations Office MENDELU announces a call for applications for the 2023/24 Erasmus+ Staff Mobility. Academic staff may apply for teaching or training mobility, 2-5 days + a maximum of 2 days for travelling. Non…17. 4. 2023
Exchange opportunities at L'Institut Agro 10th May 13:00 (GMT+2:00)L'Institut Agro is very happy to have you as an exchange partner, giving students and staff from both our institutions the opportunity to experience mobility for studies, teaching, job shadowing, etc. In order for you and your students to…14. 4. 2023
Excelia - Summer ProgrammesDigital Marketing (UX and Web design) - Online CSR & Event Management - located in La Rochelle Fashion Design & Luxury Industry Management - La Rochelle, Paris, Florence (France/Italy) French Culture &…7. 4. 2023
Grants for international students - Fall research training semester at L…Good news for international students:we offer travel grants, living scholarships, and internship grants for international students applying to the Junior Research Lab for Agricultural Transition (JRL-AT) at l'Institut Agro…7. 4. 2023